Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our new obsession...


Jack has entered the world of webkinz. A friend's aunt gave him this bear (name: Shelby-bear) and Jack LOVES her. He insisted I push her in the swing as well as him. Loves to sleep with her, take her everywhere, feed her online.

****UPDATE**** Jack still appreciates Shelby-bear, and likes doing some things with her online. Mostly, going on Gem Hunts and doing the Polar Plunge game. The person who's really obsessed....me. It's true! I love to check in with Shelby-bear, see her sleeping soundly in her little bed, feed her nutritious food, play the games to make lots of money for her every need. It's a little worrying, really. I can only assume it all has to do with waiting for Jack's baby brother or sister?? Hopefully, it's just an excess of maternal gooeyness seeking an outlet and I'm not actually in the process of turning into one of those old ladies with 67 cats. Well, at least if I AM turning into crazy-cat-lady, they are online cats and my house won't actually SMELL like 67 cats???

No comments: