Monday, May 26, 2008

Our House...is a very very very fine house

Ode to those of you who remember the Eighties like I do. Giles and I used to sing that song from the back of our Suburban, over and over again. How it must have driven everyone else absolutely bonkers!!

Mike and I are feeling pretty happy with our house, as we do each spring. It's just so dang pretty, with the trees leafing out again, the grass turning green, our flowers blooming. These pictures were intended to show the addition of our gorgeous hanging baskets (thanks Mum!), though you can't really see them. Still, home sweet home it is.

Mostly because of THIS little addition.

He was SO proud to be in the pictures and wanted to make sure (by asking me over and over again) that he was going to get posted on the blog. Love you Jackrack!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I know when I drove up to your house today I was like "dang, this house looks good", so I agree with you mantra, you have a very, very, very fine house...