Sunday, May 25, 2008

Father Son Campout



Our area wards had a father-son campout to commemorate the restoration of the Priesthood. Jack and Mike headed off into the woods for the evening. Now, I love camping, but I have to say I was not too sad to be left home on this one, in my nice comfy bed. (although said nice comfy bed ended up being taken over by Mandy and Colin after we spent too much time watching LOST, but that's another story). I was particularly happy to have been left home when I saw they overnight guest they had lodging in the tent with them.....

Jack had a wonderful time with friends Kaleb (he of the no hair) and Corey (whom he inaugurated into the joys of peeing behind a tree.)


Jack reported that his favorite part of the trip was getting to poke sticks into the fire. He's one of us, folks!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

we had a much better time than camping with the spiders!! LOST season finale this week!! What say you and me and Applebees???!!! Friday??!!